A WFM Mobile App to empower staff from anywhere
Connect employees to their working environment, manage teams from anywhere, and engage staff for a skilled and motivated workforce.
Engage and delight employees
With the nimbus Mobile App, employees have a digital space to feel connected and oversee their work life, while the organisation ensures compliance and increased customer satisfaction.
No one wants to use multiple systems to schedule and inform their workforce. Schedule in one place, engage the entire workforce, and be proactive to meet demand.
– Simple and intuitive for employees to connect to their working environment
– Reduce no shows and late attendance as staff are instantly kept up to date of their schedule and automatically informed of changes
– One platform for staff to easily input their leave, shift swap requests, and information – giving them control and reducing admin time
Accurate Time & Attendance
Managers can view attendance data in real-time and ensure clocking compliance to reduce organisational risk.
– Capture exact hours worked with the clocking function built into the nimbus Mobile App and instantly track data for correct timesheet outcomes
– Geo-fencing stops time fraud by securing the clocking area through system set-up
– View employee attendance in real-time, connected to the nimbus dashboards
Employee generated Availability & Leave Management
Reduce time spent on back and forth communication and empower employees to take control of their work time.
– Employees can submit their general availability, particular day availability/non-availability, and apply for leave – all instantly connected to management insights
– One source of truth to view leave balances
– Visible through schedule generation and views and factors in balances when employees apply for leave
– Easily fill vacant shifts with the right employees via shift offer/swap; acceptance is generated in real-time
– Integrated to HCM/Payroll system
Simplified and Clear Communication
Ensure staff receive the information they need, when they need it.
– A centralised place to inform staff of important work details and documents
– Instant communication to employees via push notifications regarding shifts, leave, shift swaps, and workforce changes ensures everyone is always informed, no matter their location
– Notifications can be set to trigger from a workflow, at set times and days to enable a seamless schedule generation process.
Complete customer success
See how nimbus has helped enterprise organisations transform their workforce outcomes for a better tomorrow.